Popular crypto exchange rose to prominence during the past number of years from the mind/creative genius of Changpeng Zhao. Binance’s popularity comes mostly due to its large assortment of altcoins, “funds are safu” moniker, and usually clean and professional operation of their business (*ahem* if we disregard the occasional wash trading/pay-for-listing accusations and therefore the incontrovertible fact that the exchange did finally suffer its first ever hack which saw it lose 7000 BTC). Their affiliate program offers commissions in additional than simply BTC; you seem to be ready to get your commission in whatever coin your referred user pays his fees in.
- Commission per trade: 20% (users holding more than 500 BNB get 40%)
- How long commissions are earned: Not set
- Payout frequency: Real time
- Minimum earnings for payout: None
- Payment method: Funds are sent to your Binance Account
- Monitoring of your affiliate statistics: Not Specified